Monday, July 04, 2011

Now what?

So I am kind of free then? Have ended my temporary employment at the Tax Agency. Have now a multitude of different experience from State and NGO administration. However I still have to finish ny exam. Even if I get new work. I am looking everywhere.
At the moment I really need to get my studies on track and I also need to make some arrangements for moving. I can't continue living at my parents after living more or less by myself and with friends as well as in a relationship (now gone) for the past .. 8 years. Which was great. Living by my own that is. I just don't get any time by myself or any time to do stuff I like and just take it easy. Therefore moving out is the highest priority.
What I am looking for is to either share an apartment with someone or to rent something on my own.

No comments: